We are a personal insurance broker based in Central Switzerland with international expertise.
We have been based in this region for 25 years and look after around 350 local SME customers and key accounts from all sectors.
You will find our offices in Langenthal, Bern, Burgdorf and Zofingen.
In us you have a contact based in the region who will take care of all your questions in relation to insurance and pensions.
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and personal customer care with a strong focus on service is our top priority.
Jean-Marc Barth and his Team
The Bern branch is managed by Jean-Marc Barth. The 49-year-old from Bern has been with the company since 2004. The trained insurance specialist and financial planner has been a member of the Management Board since 2013. He leads a team of around 40 employees.
Your partner for insurance consulting for SMEs and industry key accounts
The Verlingue Berne branch has many years of experience supporting SMEs in relation to insurance and pensions.
Thanks to our specialist teams and as a leading insurance broker with corresponding market access, we are also able to offer individual insurance solutions for strategic key accounts.
With us you get the following benefits:
- Specialised analysis tools for SMEs and large key accounts
- Customised reporting for businesses
- Specialised framework contracts for SMEs
- Experts for all insurance solutions (e.g. D&O, cyber risk, crime, Lloyd’s market access, health and accident insurances) and pension plans
- Internal specialists for the processing of claims with more than 6,000 claims annually
- Offices in the region with local insurance specialists
- Promotion of the region through training of trainees and regional sponsorship activities
- Personal contacts with many years of experience
- Expertise in all sectors