Your service-oriented insurance broker with headquarters in Kriens.
We have been based in the Lucerne region since 1996 and look after around 250 local SME customers and 200 key accounts from all sectors.
In us you have a contact based in the region who will take care of all your questions in relation to insurance and pensions.
Your satisfaction is our top priority.
Mario Lampert and his team
The Lucerne branch is managed ad interim by the Board of management member Mario Lampert. The 51-year-old head of key accounts Lucerne, insurance expert and business economist FH has been working for the company since 2021. He leads a team of around 55 employees. Markus Thumiger, member of the Board of Directors, supports him.
Your partner for insurance consulting for SMEs and industry key accounts
The Verlingue Lucerne branch has many years of experience supporting SMEs in relation to insurance and pensions.
Thanks to our specialist teams and as a leading insurance broker with corresponding market access, we are also able to offer individual insurance solutions for strategic key accounts.
With us you get the following benefits:
- Specialised analysis tools for SMEs and large key accounts
- Customised reporting for businesses
- Specialised framework contracts for SMEs
- Experts for all insurance solutions (e.g. D&O, cyber risk, crime, Lloyd’s market access, health and accident insurances) and pension plans
- Internal specialists for the processing of claims with more than 6,000 claims annually
- Offices in the region with local insurance specialists
- Promotion of the region through training of trainees and regional sponsorship activities
- Personal contacts with many years of experience
- Expertise in all sectors