Your service-oriented insurance broker for the Zurich economic area.
We have been based in this region for 20 years and look after around 200 SME and key accounts from all sectors.
In us you have a contact based in the region who will take care of all your questions in relation to insurance and pensions.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
Marco Buholzer and Verlingue Zurich
The Zurich branch is directly managed by our CEO Marco Buholzer. The 51-year-old business economist and financial planning expert has worked for the company since 1997.
He was a founding partner and managing director of the insurance broker MEEX, which merged with Advantis Insurance Consulting and S&P Insurance Group in 2021. More than 30 employees work at the Zurich location.
Your partner for insurance consulting for SMEs and industry key accounts
The Verlingue Zurich branch has many years of experience supporting SMEs in relation to insurance and pensions.
Thanks to our specialist teams and as a leading insurance broker with corresponding market access, we are also able to offer individual insurance solutions for strategic key accounts.
With us you get the following benefits:
- Specialised analysis tools for SMEs and large key accounts
- Customised reporting for businesses
- Specialised framework contracts for SMEs
- Experts for all insurance solutions (e.g. D&O, cyber risk, crime, Lloyd’s market access, health and accident insurances) and pension plans
- Internal specialists for the processing of claims with more than 6,000 claims annually
- Offices in the region with local insurance specialists
- Promotion of the region through training of trainees and regional sponsorship activities
- Personal contacts with many years of experience