Verlingue strengthens its position in Europe by gaining a foothold in Italy
with the acquisition from ISA of a majority stake in INSER
Verlingue announces the acquisition of a majority stake in the insurance broker INSER, in line with its Verlingue 2024 strategic plan to create a major European, family-owned, independent insurance broker. This move to acquire a stake in the Italian market consolidates this ambition:
- Verlingue has chosen Italy as its fifth country of operations after France, the UK, Switzerland and Portugal.
- INSER is Verlingue’s 7th international acquisition in 7 years
- Verlingue has become a majority shareholder in the Italian broker INSER, one of Italy’s leading independent brokers
- The long-standing shareholder, ISA, remains a minority shareholder in INSER to continue to support its growth in Italy
- 160 INSER employees are joining Verlingue, whose international turnover now accounts for 35% of its total turnover.