The certainty of having risks under control
Administrative authorities, municipalities, cities and public-law institutions are in the public eye. Compliance requirements are strict and decisions and expenditure must be clearly and transparently justified. Risks cannot go unheeded.
Our insurance experts know the needs of institutions under public law and will provide you with appropriate optimisation options.
As an administrative authority, municipality, city or public law institution, you are in the public eye.
Josef Neubauer, Head of SMEs and the Public Law division, will show you, how Verlingue specialises in the needs of the public sector.
After conducting a thorough analysis of your current data basis and risk profile, we will prepare a coverage concept and provide you with suitable insurance solutions. We will accompany you along the way or carry out public tendering for you. We attach major importance to simple, clear, understandable and professional client communication over the entire process.
Your added value
- Proven specialists with many years of market experience for the public sector
- Holistic consulting approach based on your requirements from risk management to insurance solutions
- Attractive framework agreements
- Specific insurance solutions for municipalities and cities
- Support or implementation of public law tenders in accordance with GATT/WTO
- Review of suitability and award criteria and points distribution
- Specialised in risk analyses of cities and municipalities including optimisation of risk costs
Benchmark analyses of public institutions
Tool for calculating the maximum loss potential